RCRD Distributed Prosthetic semi-functional hands
August 1, 2009, Bhaktapur
In a clinic jointly organized by RCRD-Nepal and Women Power Development Center in Bhaktapur, prosthetic semi-functional hands were distributed to 29 persons with disabilities who has lost their hands below the elbow because of different reasons. Made with very simple technology and can be used for daily activities such as to catch things, brush tooth, hold bags, catch spoon, hold pen etc, these hands were provided by McConnell Foundation of USA and produced by LN-4 hands. This types of clinic had also been organized before by the same organizations on June 5, 2009 and 21 persons with disabilities had taken such types of hands. The next such types of clinic will be in November.
- CBR Review 2071 in Kanchanpur
- National Consultation Workshop on Disability Situation and Disability Policy and Program in Nepal
- Govt. Scholarship for Children With Disabilities in Nepal for the Year 2070/71
- सुनौलो अवसर : एक महिने सी.बी.आर. सम्बन्धी आधारभूत तालिम
- Scholarship for the Disabled Students by the Government
- Provide your valuable feedback in new disability Act which is in the process rewriting.
- Notice of Higher Secondary Education Council for the Scholarship to Students with Disabilities.
- Some Beautiful Moments of International Day of Persons with Disabilities 2011 in Bhaktapur