RCRD Nepal has been joining hands with the Ministry of Women Children and Social Welfare to implement various events regarding disability rights issues. Currently it has been involving for the publication of a resource book which gives a complete information of disability related facilities, services and opportunities that are provided by the state and non-state sector to people with disabilities in Nepal. This book will be an easy tool for each individual with disability to have detail information about the services, facilities and legal provisions that he/she deserves from state and non-state sectors. The other equally involved important partners in this effort are Karuna Foundation Nepal, Action Aid Nepal, National Federation of the Disabled Nepal, Save the Children in Nepal and Handicap International Nepal. The picture is a short glance of a workshop organized by Ministry on November 6, 2009 to collect feedback on the resource book from closely related stakeholders.
- CBR Review 2071 in Kanchanpur
- National Consultation Workshop on Disability Situation and Disability Policy and Program in Nepal
- Govt. Scholarship for Children With Disabilities in Nepal for the Year 2070/71
- सुनौलो अवसर : एक महिने सी.बी.आर. सम्बन्धी आधारभूत तालिम
- Scholarship for the Disabled Students by the Government
- Provide your valuable feedback in new disability Act which is in the process rewriting.
- Notice of Higher Secondary Education Council for the Scholarship to Students with Disabilities.
- Some Beautiful Moments of International Day of Persons with Disabilities 2011 in Bhaktapur